yesterday’s morrow

it seems when I moved to the USA I got off at the wrong state. nyc is NOT meant to have snow storms reminiscent of the FICTIONAL movie “the day after tomorrow” (which btw I watched while seated next to a couple who deemed it appropriate to basically have sex in the cinema).
if I wanted “romantic” white fluff, I would have moved to Michigan or those other cold typically American places that are the setting of EVERY Christmas film. has anyone ever noticed that a Christmas movie is never filmed in say Florida?
…..double mention of films might give some indication of how I spent my snow day
tumblr_kz8muniqY21qa1vjco1_500tumblr_kz4yxqEtrS1qa1vjco1_500tumblr_lcrpait0q41qcs1pvo1_500tumblr_lawgkxuq9w1qab7xio1_500tumblr_l943p7mjX31qa1vjco1_500
tumblr
self reminder: shoes other than uggs and snow boots do exist

No comments:

Post a Comment